How do I receive an account?
Follow these steps and receive an ULCN account.
You receive an account only after registration.
- A student registers via Studielink or at the student administration department.
- A staff member will be registered at the personnel administration department.
- An external will be registered by their contact person of the unit concerned.
After registration the account period rules determine when your account will be created. After creation of your account you receive your account name by letter or email. In some cases you receive a temporary password.
An email will be sent to the registered external mail address (does not contain leidenuniv.nl). A letter will be sent to the registered address.
Didn't you receive your account details? Request your account details.
Your account is ready for further use after you have set your password:
- Didn't you receive a password? First activate your account.
- Did you receive a temporary password? First change your password.
Your account is ready for further use.
Advice: request your LU-Card now, your identification card and access card to buildings of the Leiden University.
Also read the webpage with available applications where you can use your account.